This is a call for volunteers to help make the Clinical Laboratory Collaborative Conference (CLCC) another success.
The professional organization, ASCLS, as you may know is strong, because it is an organization for medical laboratory science professionals of all disciplines, and levels of responsibility, and an organization for and by medical laboratory professionals run primarily by volunteers.
CLCC is a continuing education event, student poster session, social event and vendor exposition for medical laboratory professionals. The conference is scheduled for May 2-3, 2019 at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Hotel, South Stapleton, 3203 Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80207.
During that time volunteers are needed to make the event run smoothly and successfully.
If you are planning on attending the conference this year, please consider volunteering a little of your time at CLCC 2019.
If you would like to help, please contact Andi German and let her know how you would like to help. Andi will pass your name on to the person who is coordinating the items below.
Below are the needs for the conference:
- Moderator for a session that you will already be attending on Thursday or Friday. Introducing the speaker, handing out and collecting session evals. Announcing the session PACE code at the end of the event. Complete moderator instructions will be sent to those who volunteer.
- Registration Desk time on Thursday or Friday.
- Lunch ticket takers on Thursday or Friday.
- Help out at the ASCLS booth during exhibit hours on Thursday or Friday.
- Help with A/V, i.e. set up lap tops and LCD projectors in the session rooms, and make sure everything continues to work throughout the day. Looking for up to 4 persons per day, 1 person per session room.
- Student Poster set-up and/or judging on Thursday only, May 2nd.
- Silent Auction and Sale at the ASCLS booth. A Thursday only, May 2nd, event.